17 Innovations Honored by the Business Intelligence Group
PHILADELPHIA—Jan. 13, 2014—The Business Intelligence Group today announced the winners of the 2014 BIG Innovation Awards program. The BIG Innovation Awards recognize top innovations from companies and organizations worldwide.
“Our inaugural year of rewarding great innovations turned up some amazing products and services that clearly deserve recognition,” said Russ Fordyce, managing director of the Business Intelligence Group. “If these innovations are any indicator, 2014 will prove to be one of the most innovative years in recent history. The winners are driving business and consumer change with creativity and intelligence. Congratulations to them all.”
The 2014 BIG Innovation Awards winners are:
- Santander Bank’s “extra20” promotion actually pays consumers $20 every month for direct deposits. This innovative program was launched along with the company’s new brand identity (rebranding Sovereign Bank, which they acquired in 2009).
- Bkon TX a new brewing machine that uses a patented Reverse Atmospheric Infusion™ process that allows any and every loose-leaf tea varietal to be delivered with unmatched purity, cup quality and consistency.
- Nexenta VSA for VMWare Horizon View is a combined all-in-one virtual desktop automation, storage auto-deployment, and storage acceleration solution that provides desktop-as-a-service to businesses.
- Identified’s leading product, Identified Recruit, is an online recruiting tool that recognizes and processes professional data from the real-time web and any public social media source.
- InsightSquared is the number one salesforce analytics application for small and midsize businesses, providing disruptive and breakthrough sales and marketing analytics.
- Halo Span is a turn-key business intelligence (BI) and data analytics solution that extends the reach of a company’s BI capability beyond its physical premises and directly into the hands of suppliers, clients, and partners.
- Velocify LeadManager for Salesforce.com helps organizations drive rapid lead response, increase daily productivity, speed up ramp-time for new sales reps, ensure consistent selling practices, and increase revenue.
- The Bill.com Banking Platform 2013 enables banks to create a branded set of tools for SMBs to manage their entire payables, receivables, and cash flow management processes.
- exploreB2B seeks to change and drastically improve Business to Business communications worldwide with its internet platform that allows organizations to network content within select industries.
- Vendavo Profit Advisor is a SaaS profit discovery engine that leverages predictive analytics and enterprise big data to help users gain a profit advantage.
- TouchCommerce Mobile Chat helps e-commerce sites leverage the explosion of mobile users visiting their sites and shopping on their mobile devices by engaging them in intuitive and helpful online conversations.
- ONTRAPORT’s business management platform consolidates sales, marketing, and business automation software, and streamlines business functions to harness the power of technology with one simple solution.
- Clarizen V6 is the first and only solution that combines true social engagement with powerful project management. V6 redefines collaboration for enterprises by providing a robust yet easy-to-use solution that connects unstructured conversations with structured work.
- MarketingVitals.com is a user-friendly and cost-effective enterprise dashboard software solution for the restaurant industry that provides an alternative to complex and expensive business intelligence software.
- Free Go LEO Lockset is a luminous intelligent door handle designed to show the way out during a disaster or blackout. The mechanical cable-free system allows power and data to be transferred from the door frame to the door.
- SanDisk’s ULLtraDIMM SSD is a new type of ultra-low latency flash storage device that allows system designers to significantly accelerate enterprise applications with minimal changes, and which enables the creation of new architectures with massive scalable performance advantages.
- Everything.me is the world’s first truly contextual phone, which helps Android users’ phones understand them and makes their mobile experience effortless based on implicit and explicit signals.
The Business Intelligence Group has also announced a new program called the 2014 Public Relations Excellence Awards, which will reward public relations agencies and professionals across multiple categories.
“Exceptional performances and innovations often remain hidden gems without help from others,” said Russ Fordyce. “Public relations agencies and creative individuals help accelerate growth by exposing and promoting great business stories. All too often the individuals and organizations that help build great brands and products go unnoticed, and we hope to change that with our new awards program”
The deadline for nominations for the BIG Public Relations Excellence Awards is March 14, 2014. Organizations and individuals that would like more information can visit the company’s website at www.bigawards.org.
About the Business Intelligence Group
The Business Intelligence Group, creator of the BIG Awards, was founded with a mission of recognizing true talent and superior performance in the business world. Unlike in other award programs, real business people with experience and knowledge judge the BIG Awards. The organization’s proprietary and unique scoring system selectively measures performance across multiple business domains, and rewards companies whose achievements stand above those of their peers.
Business Intelligence Group